"DYK...Your Official Military Personnel Record is Online?"

  • Published
  • By Patricia A. Jones
  • 117 Air Refueling Wing

Did you know...Your Official Military Personnel Record is Online?

Now that your personnel record is electronic, you have access to it 24/7. You can view and print forms or manage your record when it's convenient for you. Simply use the Personnel Records Display Application (PRDA) on the myPers website at mypers.af.mil. Although you may log in to myPers with a user id and password you will need to use your CAC to access PRDA.

From your myPers homepage, go to the "I Would Like To..." section and select the "View my e-Records (PRDA)" link. After the CAC log in action, select "PRDA" from the "My Sections" area on the left. The categories of your record will display. Instructions on the page give you the different options for accessing your forms. Just follow them and you're on your way.

Make myPers your first stop for personnel business. It's your total force source for Air Force personnel information and services where you can learn about personnel programs, find answers to your questions, and conduct personnel business online. If you haven't already established an account, do so and visit your personalized homepage today.

Go check it out!

#3, 8 April 2013